Juliette’s Dress pattern is a vintage inspired dress. It is built-in panels with a rounded neck line and an opening at the back which makes it perfect for hot summer days. It has a fully lined bodice. It closes at the back with 2 small buttons or snap buttons. This sewing pattern provides the instructions to make a petticoat which makes this design look much better.
- Fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern.
- Measurement chart for the pieces that do not have a pattern: skirt for option B and the pieces of the petticoat.
- Full tutorial and color photos
- Sizing and fabric information
- Option A: A-line skirt, fully lined bodice.
- Option B: Full skirt, ribbon at waist, fully lined bodice
2T. — 10 yrs.
Copyright & Licensing
This pattern is copyrighted by Lily Bird Studio. Do not copy or distribute in any form. You may not make and sell items from this pattern.