Sweet Child Zipper Pouch
This adorable little zipper pouch sewing pattern is the perfect gift for any girl! This zip pouch is large enough to even fit your phone! Don’t be afraid of sewing a zipper. There are great instructions to help you sew a little coin purse you’ll love!
- Professional pattern pieces
- Detailed instructions and photos
- Supply information
4” High x 6 ½” wide at zipper opening
- Fat quarter woven fabric for base of pouch
- Fat quarter of printed fabric (lining)
- 1⁄4 yard of ribbon
- Fusible Fleece (such as Pellon 987F)
- Wool scraps for hair
- Felt scraps for leaves
- 8” or longer zipper
Copyright & Licensing
This pattern is for personal use only. A limited production license is available for small commercial products lots, please email The Sewing Loft directly. Any reproduction of this pattern, instructions, photographs or designs is strictly prohibited.